Local meetings and activities are scheduled.
Monday, Nov. 26
- Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; turkey, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- School board, 6 p.m., Superintendent’s Office, 14300 W. Second St.
- Park Board, 7 p.m., Senior Citizens Center.
- Water Company, 6:30 p.m., Town Hall, 247 N. Meridian St.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 247 N. Meridian St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.