Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb might have asked himself privately numerous times the same question he posed aloud recently to attendees of the United Nations 27th Climate Conference of the Parties (COP27) held in Egypt: “Am I in the right place?”
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
Join host Emma Keith in exploring the criminal justice system that convicted and sentenced Rebecca Hogue, a Norman, Oklahoma mother found guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her son.
- 2 Anderson teens killed, 2 others critically injured in crash with semi
- Anderson man charged with shooting a weapon into his mother's house
- Middletown man pleads guilty to child molesting
- Rob Hunt: Fitting honor for Howell
- Carson pushes Anderson past PH in season opener
- Man charged in Delphi murders appears in court
- Anderson's front court takes care of business against Lapel
- Don McAllister column: The three most important men in our town
- New life in 100-year-old home
- Lapel residents take part in annual Gobble Wobble with family and neighbors