As featured on
Two men from the East Coast have been arrested in connection with a scam to obtain more than $28,000 from two families.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Evan Broderick charged with felony DUI
- Motorist dies in single-car crash on I-69 in Anderson
- Motorist who died in single-car crash on I-69 identified
- Pendleton teen leaves behind legacy of love
- State given 72 hours to file charges in stabbing
- Anderson City Council to consider ordinance prohibiting arrest procedures
- Madison County has increase in younger adults testing positive for coronavirus
- Attempted murder charge dismissed against Anderson teen
- Courthouse employee tests positive for coronavirus
- UPDATE: 21-year-old wounded in Anderson shooting