A group of six women joined a team of Habitat for Humanity volunteers Saturday morning to hang vinyl siding, put up drywall and paint a house under construction on East Sixth Street near Anderson University.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Deputies seize 8 neglected, abused dogs
- Substitute teacher found not guilty of molestation
- Jail Log: Sept. 18
- Morphew heads to trial for wife's murder
- Festival draws spiritualists to historic Camp Chesterfield
- Good's Candy Shop sold to Missouri company
- Heritage Days in Frankton brings community together
- Adult mother, daughter arrested; DCS takes 11-month-old child
- Anderson woman gets life-changing relief, new freedoms from urinary therapy
- Reynolds named executive director of Leadership Academy of Madison County