The Anderson Board of Public Works on Tuesday approved the 2022 budgets for Anderson Municipal Light & Power, the Anderson Water Department, Anderson Wastewater Department and Stormwater department.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Fire breaks out at R&L Carriers facility in Delaware County
- Madison County law enforcement officials oppose gun permit bill
- Jail Log: Jan. 11
- Homeless Anderson residents striving to keep warm
- Anderson man arrested on rape and sexual battery
- Santiago remembered for caring for Madison County
- Anderson schools return to e-learning Tuesday due to COVID-19
- Jail Log: Jan. 13
- County plans to change policy for county vehicles involved in accident
- Nominate your favorites for Best of Madison County 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.