A copy of the emergency repairs was sent Wednesday in an email to Property Resource Management and Anderson city officials.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Homeowner has until Oct. 25 to clean up Anderson property
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- UPDATE: Shooting was accidental, not life-threatening
- Bingham Square owners sold Michigan property for nearly $20 million
- Jail Log: Oct. 16
- Lawsuits: Inmates forced into cells flooded with sewage, smeared with feces
- Jail Log: Oct. 14