Jean Arnold, 71, died April 29 away from the family she loved in a hospital bed just 16 minutes north of the Wildwood Healthcare Center where she’d spent the last 12 years of her life.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Madison County law enforcement officials oppose gun permit bill
- Convicted murderer Ed Amos dies in Michigan prison
- Jail Log: Jan. 11
- Anderson man arrested on rape and sexual battery
- Fire breaks out at R&L Carriers facility in Delaware County
- Santiago remembered for caring for Madison County
- Jail Log: Jan. 13
- Homeless Anderson residents striving to keep warm
- Anderson again to try to fix dispute with Bingham Square owners
- Sticker shock: Consumers stunned by soaring used car prices, with no relief in sight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.