For many Hoosier seniors, a better option would be to receive care at home in a familiar, comfortable, nurturing environment.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Elwood father shook his baby, pushed on leg and it 'popped'
- 'I know my mom would be proud of me': Anderson native misses cut at Miss USA finals
- Anderson man charged with sexual battery and voyeurism
- Piece of England brings touch of red to Anderson
- Anderson man turns self in; faces child molesting charge
- 'Big Joe' Clark column: Backdoor Roth strategy could yield thousands of extra dollars
- Madison County deputies still seeking answers to pedestrian's death
- Missing Anderson woman considered at risk by San Diego police
- 'A forever home': Couple adopt 10-year-old boy from Madison County
- Jail Log: Dec. 1