The economic ripple effects of the coronavirus pandemic will undoubtedly continue to be felt in 2021, but communities around Madison County are still looking forward to several projects they anticipate will boost businesses and restore a sense of normalcy.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Fairmount man arrested on preliminary charge of child solicitation
- UPDATE: Anderson woman found dead in street identified; police investigating
- Local group hopes to open food co-op in former Marsh store
- Anderson man arrested after Predator Catchers group livestreams meetup
- County Council votes for member Steve Sumner to resign
- Police: Second person wounded in Saturday shooting
- APD hiring 6 new officers
- Jail Log: Jan. 12
- Jail Log: Jan. 16
- New nature preserve protects wildlife corridor and local history