As leaves begin to change color and fall from trees across the Midwest, forestry experts are urging Hoosiers to be on the lookout for telltale signs of disease that threaten the vitality of an untold number of trees across the state.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Elwood father shook his baby, pushed on leg and it 'popped'
- 'I know my mom would be proud of me': Anderson native misses cut at Miss USA finals
- Piece of England brings touch of red to Anderson
- Anderson man turns self in; faces child molesting charge
- Missing Anderson woman considered at risk by San Diego police
- 'A forever home': Couple adopt 10-year-old boy from Madison County
- Anderson man charged with causing death in crash
- 'Big Joe' Clark column: Backdoor Roth strategy could yield thousands of extra dollars
- Anderson man charged with sexual battery and voyeurism
- Jail Log: Dec. 1