The Anderson University athletic department and athletic director Marcie Taylor have announced Duncan Vosburg will be the first head coach of the school's esports program.
In response to concerns regarding COVID-19 in the Anderson University community, the Anderson University athletics department has canceled all athletic events and practices for the remainder of the spring season.
After a 20-win campaign and a third-place finish in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference, the Anderson University softball team entered the 2020 season full of optimism.
There was plenty of reason for optimism as the Anderson University baseball team boarded a plane Thursday bound for its annual spring break trip to Florida.
Anderson University extended their baseball winning streak to six games with a 5-0 victory against Albion College. In the back-half of the doubleheader, the Ravens were defeated 12-7.
ANDERSON — The Anderson University basketball teams swept Mount St. Joseph in a doubleheader Saturday. With the wins, both the men’s and women’s teams will advance to the conference tournament.
The Anderson University men’s basketball team was in firm control for all 40 minutes in Wednesday night’s game against Manchester, defeating the Spartans 94-70.
The Anderson University women's basketball team dropped a close game against Hanover on Wednesday night, losing 67-62 after leading by nine points in the fourth quarter.
The Anderson University men's and women's basketball teams played two close games against Bluffton on Saturday afternoon, with the women coming out on top and the men falling just short.
Anderson University’s men’s basketball team lost against the Hanover Panthers 66-53 on Wednesday. The game was tied at halftime before Hanover took advantage of fouls and offensive rebounds to pull away.
The Anderson University women’s basketball team trailed by 14 against Kalamazoo in the third quarter Monday, before closing the game by outscoring the Hornets 35-11.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- 'Brutal toll': State attributes deaths of 11 Bethany Pointe residents to COVID-19
- Health officials: COVID-19 widespread in Madison County
- Former Elwood teacher in police custody
- Anderson mayor concerned about violations of stay home order
- New guidelines for Indiana businesses to be enforced under executive order
- The Latest: Indiana releases demographics of COVID-19 cases
- Family reports Lapel resident Jack Vangets died from virus
- Madison County girl, 7, abducted by mother found by police in Pennsylvania
- Shelters adjusting to new reality
- Official urges people to stay at home as Madison County adds 9 more positive COVID-19 cases