The Transylvania men’s and women’s basketball teams defeated Anderson University in both games of a doubleheader Saturday at O.C. Lewis Gymnasium.
The Anderson University men’s basketball team lost a back-and-forth contest to Kalamazoo on Saturday 75-68. The game featured 13 lead changes and was tied with four minutes remaining.
Tyson Harley was 47-of-65 for 573 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions in the final game of his sensational freshman season, but Anderson University dropped a 70-54 decision at Manchester in the season finale.
ANDERSON--The AU men’s basketball team will kick off their season next Monday with an exhibition game against IUPUI. When they take the floor, they will have a very different look than last season.
Despite last-ditch efforts to find the back of the net, Anderson University women’s soccer fell to Rose-Hulman 2-1 in the final home game of the season Wednesday.
There were plenty of digs on Dig for the Cure day Saturday at O.C. Lewis Gym, but the Anderson Ravens couldn’t muster enough offense to warrant a needed conference volleyball win.
Anderson University's football team lost to Rose-Hulman 45-0 Saturday in its homecoming game. The team struggled from the start, falling behind 21-0 at the end of the first quarter and trailed 42-0 at halftime.
After years of dormancy, Anderson University is looking not only to become relevant in Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference football, but to be a force.
Most football players spend the offseason lifting weights and conditioning. But Johnell Wortham had been spending his time off working the graveyard shift in a Walmart freezer just to make ends meet.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man accused of kicking down ex-girlfriend's door, holding gun to her head
- Report: Elwood improperly spent TIF funds on police cars, golf course management
- Anderson High School on lockdown
- Nestle investing $200 million in Anderson facilities
- Local boxer Jimmie Morgan remembered for his determination
- Police: Elwood man threatens to kill officers after arrest in domestic battery
- Anderson home hit by gunfire
- Police arrest man wanted on warrants who attempts to flee
- Maleah Stringer column: Vick deserving of forgiveness but not honor
- Man told police he tossed two bikes onto interstate hoping to kill people