INDIANAPOLIS – Philip Rivers is far from the only big-name player on the Indianapolis Colts’ roster with an expiring contract this offseason. In fact, he’s not even the only quarterback.
INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Colts’ final on-field link to the Bill Polian era was severed Tuesday when left tackle Anthony Castonzo announced his retirement.
The Buffalo Bills (13-3) are the hottest team in the NFL and are seven-point favorites to eliminate the Colts (11-5) from postseason play.
INDIANAPOLIS — Philip Rivers understands his legacy in many ways will be defined by his ability — or lack thereof — to lead his team to a Super Bowl.
The best leaders have a way cutting complicated concepts down to easily digestible bites. Thus, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers’ take on Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars helps illustrate his teammates’ faith in him.
INDIANAPOLIS — It’s officially in the books as a 1-yard run, but Jonathan Taylor showed so much of what has made him one of the hottest running backs in the NFL during the acquisition of those 3 feet.
INDIANAPOLIS — The obstacles between the Indianapolis Colts and their second playoff berth since 2014 increased Wednesday with the announcement left tackle Anthony Castonzo is done for the season.
INDIANAPOLIS — Human nature dictates it will be difficult — if nigh impossible — for the Indianapolis Colts to completely ignore the outside noise Sunday.
As the Indianapolis Colts built a 17-point lead Sunday with a pair of backup offensive tackles starting, rookie Jonathan Taylor looked like his All-American self.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Anderson woman found dead in street identified; police investigating
- Local group hopes to open food co-op in former Marsh store
- Anderson man arrested after Predator Catchers group livestreams meetup
- County Council votes for member Steve Sumner to resign
- New nature preserve protects wildlife corridor and local history
- Fairmount man arrested on preliminary charge of child solicitation
- Jail Log: Jan. 16
- ACS plans second return to in-person instruction
- Police: Second person wounded in Saturday shooting
- Updates on four pending free agents as Colts' offseason begins