Darius Leonard was a sophomore baseball player struggling to make a dent in his high school lineup when an assistant coach changed the course of his life.
Steve Levy, Brian Griese and Louis Riddick will be the new announce team for ESPN's “Monday Night Football,” according to a person familiar with the decision.
The NFL Players Association has reached an agreement with 2K Sports that will allow the video game developer to use the names, images and likenesses of over 2,000 players.
The NFL's chief medical officer said it's not surprising there have been positive tests for COVID-19 among players reporting to training camp.
As the Colts began reporting for a training camp unlike any other in the team's history this week, adaptability seems to be the key to moving forward.
NEW YORK — NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has sent a letter to fans outlining the league's plans to play during the coronavirus pandemic.
NFL training camps are set to open after the league and the players’ union reached agreement on several issues, including future salary cap mechanisms and how players can opt out of the upcoming season because of the coronavirus.
NEW YORK — The NFL Players Association has agreed to the league's plan to drop all preseason games for the 2020 season, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.
The NFL is planning to allow players to have decals on the back of their helmets bearing names or initials of victims of systemic racism and police violence.
The 60-game mini-season Major League Baseball assembled this summer was still long enough a dozen or so health-concerned players, even a few stars, decided to skip it.
The NFL Players Association wants players tested daily for coronavirus, one of the outstanding points in discussions with the NFL over health and safety protocols as the start of training camp draws near.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Victims in crash during police chase identified
- Alexandria racial justice march greeted by counter-protesters
- Anderson police officer charged with DWI, suspended with pay
- Greenfield man ejected during crash, walks to nearby home for help
- Daleville mother sentenced to 30 years in death of 2-year-old son
- Complainant in chokehold arrest charged with leaving accident scene
- DNR: Body of Anderson man recovered after falling from boat in Henry County reservoir
- Alexandria pool employees exposed to COVID-19
- Coroner seeks family of Anderson man
- Elwood schools confirm staff member tests positive for coronavirus; classes begin Thursday