In the span of three defensive snaps Saturday night, Kemoko Turay flashed all of the skills that make the Indianapolis Colts so excited about his potential.
Let's talk Colts! Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a weekly podcast by CNHI Sports Indiana Colts beat writer George Bremer. New season begins the night before the draft!
Andrew Luck’s most recent ongoing injury drama added another twist Tuesday morning with comments Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay made on satellite radio.
Hale Hentges has been so good during training camp at Grand Park that Saturday’s practice nearly came to a halt when the undrafted tight end dropped a pass in one-on-one drills.
The Buffalo Bills dominated much of Thursday's preseason opener, roaring to a 24-16 victory against an Indianapolis Colts team that rested many starters.
Fans of the first two seasons of the Netflix series “Last Chance U” will understand entertainment options are few and far between in Scooba, Miss.
Head coach Frank Reich is happy with the progress Andrew Luck made in the past week, and the Indianapolis Colts are going to keep the starting quarterback on the same regimen for at least one more week.
This Week's Circulars
- Mother devastated by 911 calls about son's fiery crash
- Motorcyclist dies in single-vehicle accident
- Republican candidate for mayor calls for demotion of Anderson police chief
- Editorial: Pendleton Town Council violated public's trust
- Woman, found in home after fire, died from gunshot wound
- IU QB competition remains tight
- Anderson mayoral campaign heating up
- Deputies: Man attempted to rob woman, battered her, then threatened her with AR-15
- The right man for the job
- Sheriff: Woman says she was stabbed in gas station's parking lot