Frank Reich couldn’t stop raving about his offensive line following Sunday’s 33-13 victory against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Let's talk Colts! Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a weekly podcast by CNHI Sports Indiana Colts beat writer George Bremer. New season begins the night before the draft!
Back-to-back penalties threatened to stall the opening drive of the second half Sunday, with the Indianapolis Colts nursing a three-point lead against the rival Jacksonville Jaguars.
The most important advice the Indianapolis Colts could follow this week comes from the most popular fashion statement in the locker room this year: Run the damn ball.
It was Adam Vinatieri’s turn to meet the media Thursday, a day after Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich again expressed support for the embattled kicker.
Jacoby Brissett returned as a full participant to practice Wednesday, and all indications are he will be the starting quarterback for Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
This Week's Circulars
- Young Bucks, AEW sending shock waves through pro wrestling industry
- John Krull: They asked for Red for Ed
- Woman accused of welfare fraud
- Large donation helps 'Can Man' reach his goal
- Authorities investigating deadly house fire in Alexandria
- Late Frisch's owner remembered as generous employer, contributor to community causes
- Local attorney decides not to take dispute with county to Indiana Supreme Court
- County facing housing shortage for potential buyers
- Coroner identifies man killed in Alexandria house fire
- Destination Indiana: Country Christmas at Stonycreek Farm