As Marlon Mack came around right end late in the fourth quarter Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium, a freight train cleared the way in front of him.
Let's talk Colts! Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a weekly podcast by CNHI Sports Indiana Colts beat writer George Bremer. New season begins the night before the draft!
With 1:56 remaining and the game in the balance Sunday afternoon, Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich sent his offense onto the field and got a preview of the Atlanta Falcons’ defense.
Less than a month after Andrew Luck’s stunning retirement, the Indianapolis Colts have reached a crossroads with another franchise icon.
The clip went viral almost immediately. Which isn’t a surprise when it comes to Quenton Nelson, the rare offensive lineman with his own highlight reel.
Deon Cain had his rookie season robbed from him a year ago when he tore up his knee on a non-contact play in the exhibition opener at the Seattle Seahawks.
After making a strong opening statement, Jacoby Brissett will see a very different challenge in his second start for the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson police officer investigated on molestation allegation
- Anderson man accused of having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Fire hits Anderson residence
- Bus driver files First Amendment suit against Madison-Grant
- Affidavit: Child was burned with wax, had ringworm, was lethargic
- Frankton high school evacuated after message found on bathroom wall
- Anderson woman in stable condition following Saturday accident
- Police: Passer-by confronts man attacking woman to save infant
- Anderson fire sends one to the hospital
- Colts Notebook: Reich gets clarification on 'clapping' infractions