With his franchise’s most important offseason in more than a decade nearing its first major checkpoint, Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay met with the local media for 30 minutes Sunday.
Chris Ballard has been clear about his intentions from the January day in 2017 when he was named the Indianapolis Colts general manager.
They were just 11 words in a column featuring tens of thousands, but with them NBC Sports’ Peter King on Monday joined the chorus of voices connecting soon-to-be free agent quarterback Philip Rivers to the Indianapolis Colts.
As the Indianapolis Colts packed up after a disappointing 7-9 season last month, veteran wide receiver T.Y. Hilton remained optimistic about the future.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man charged with bestiality after video posted on Facebook
- Man wanted on felony charges accused of domestic battery
- Traffic stop leads to Anderson couple's arrest
- Scott Underwood column: Lauren's question -- 'Will dying change my faith in God?'
- Mother of toddler who died in car signs plea agreement
- Jurors give man life without parole for killing toddler
- Childhood love of animals turns into rewarding career for Pendleton veterinarian
- Chesterfield man convicted of murder in toddler's death
- Court rules murder, attempted armed robbery convictions are double jeopardy
- Nurse disciplined by state for actions at nursing home