The Indianapolis Colts are preparing for their annual dress rehearsal this week without the lead actor.
Let's talk Colts! Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a weekly podcast by CNHI Sports Indiana Colts beat writer George Bremer. New season begins the night before the draft!
Deon Cain was engaged in a private conversation on the sideline Saturday night when he looked up and saw Ross Travis score on a 24-yard touchdown pass.
In the span of three defensive snaps Saturday night, Kemoko Turay flashed all of the skills that make the Indianapolis Colts so excited about his potential.
Andrew Luck’s most recent ongoing injury drama added another twist Tuesday morning with comments Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay made on satellite radio.
Hale Hentges has been so good during training camp at Grand Park that Saturday’s practice nearly came to a halt when the undrafted tight end dropped a pass in one-on-one drills.
The Buffalo Bills dominated much of Thursday's preseason opener, roaring to a 24-16 victory against an Indianapolis Colts team that rested many starters.
Fans of the first two seasons of the Netflix series “Last Chance U” will understand entertainment options are few and far between in Scooba, Miss.
This Week's Circulars
- Mother devastated by 911 calls about son's fiery crash
- Motorcyclist dies in single-vehicle accident
- Republican candidate for mayor calls for demotion of Anderson police chief
- Editorial: Pendleton Town Council violated public's trust
- Woman, found in home after fire, died from gunshot wound
- IU QB competition remains tight
- Family, friends share memories of unborn twins' mother
- Anderson mayoral campaign heating up
- The right man for the job
- Sheriff seeks information on hit-and-run that injured 16-year-old bicyclist