As featured on
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Victims in crash during police chase identified
- Alexandria racial justice march greeted by counter-protesters
- Anderson police officer charged with DWI, suspended with pay
- Greenfield man ejected during crash, walks to nearby home for help
- Daleville mother sentenced to 30 years in death of 2-year-old son
- Complainant in chokehold arrest charged with leaving accident scene
- DNR: Body of Anderson man recovered after falling from boat in Henry County reservoir
- Alexandria pool employees exposed to COVID-19
- Coroner seeks family of Anderson man
- Elwood schools confirm staff member tests positive for coronavirus; classes begin Thursday