As Indiana enters its matchup Saturday at Nebraska (7 p.m., Big Ten Network), the Hoosiers once again find themselves struggling to generate perimeter offense.
The Indiana football team made a pair of staff changes Thursday, moving Kasey Teegardin from special teams coach to safeties coach and hiring Jason Jones as new safeties coach.
CNHI Sports Indiana's Kevin Brockway and CNHI Sports Pennsylvania's Elton Hayes tackle that question, home-court dominance and more this week with CNHI Sports Indiana executive editor George Bremer.
Indiana displayed the kind of intensity it needed to knock off a ranked opponent last weekend. Spurred on by a crowd of 15,456 on alumni day, IU knocked off then No. 11 Ohio State at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.
In taking over as offensive coordinator at Indiana, Nick Sheridan vows to continue an attacking style the Hoosiers showed under Kalen DeBoer this past season.
After Indiana was outscored 14-5 in bench points Wednesday night against Northwestern, coach Archie Miller challenged his second unit to provide more production.
As the Indiana women’s basketball team continues its climb up the national rankings, redshirt junior point guard Ali Patberg has found the right balance between finding her own offense and setting her teammates up.
Indiana was on its way to its third straight loss, down 10 points to the worst team in the Big Ten with a shade under 12 minutes remaining.
CNHI Sports Indiana's Kevin Brockway and CNHI Sports Pennsylvania's Elton Hayes discuss Penn State's surprising start and the Big Ten hoops landscape with Rick Bozich of WDRB.
Indiana finished its best football season in 26 years with a disappointing Taxslayer Gator Bowl loss, blowing a 13-point lead in the final five minutes of a 23-22 loss against Tennessee.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Anderson man stabbed 13 times in fight at birthday party
- Woman charged in heroin death
- Vote for all your favorites for Best of Madison County
- Anderson to get first 'baby box'
- Nominate all your favorites for Best of Madison County
- Four firefighters receive promotions with AFD
- Jury finds Anderson man not guilty of all charges
- Anderson man charged with attempted murder
- Update: Indiana 128 accident sends 3 people to hospital
- New addiction treatment offering hope in fight against meth