The fastest field in the 74-year history is set to take the green flag for the Lucas Oil Little 500.
While the season ended in a rain-marred regional final, it was a loss that could not take away from the most successful year in Alexandria gir…
INDIANAPOLIS — Tremayne Brown was the high jumper to beat Thursday, yet he found himself one miss from elimination in the early stages of the …
Chelsea Parker's massive two-run blast to centerfield ignited a five-run inning and backed Katie Duncan's seven scoreless innings in an 8-0 se…
Rookie right-hander Graham Ashcraft earned his first victory with six strong innings and the Cincinnati Reds beat San Francisco 5-1 following …
Jimmy Butler had 47 points, nine rebounds and eight assists and the Miami Heat forced the Eastern Conference finals to a decisive seventh game…
Paul Goldschmidt homered to extend his hitting streak to 18 games and lead the St. Louis Cardinals over the Milwaukee Brewers 4-2.
Darren Helm scored with 5.6 seconds left and Darcy Kuemper stopped 17 shots as the Colorado Avalanche finished off their second-round series w…
Kelsey Mitchell scored 22 points, Danielle Robinson had 10 points and 11 assists and the Indiana Fever held off the Los Angeles Sparks 101-96 …
Rafael Nadal will see a familiar face in the opposite corner for his fourth-round match at the French Open.
Kyle Larson is hoping a return to victory lane at the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday might propel him to a second straight NASCAR Cup Series championship.
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
Let's talk Colts! Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a weekly podcast by CNHI Sports Indiana Colts beat writer George Bremer. New season begins the night before the draft!
Join host Emma Keith in exploring the criminal justice system that convicted and sentenced Rebecca Hogue, a Norman, Oklahoma mother found guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her son.
Podcasts produced by The Herald Bulletin newsroom.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson teen's murder trial continued until June
- Anderson Safety Board OKs demolishing 4 properties
- Juvenile arrested in connection to shooting incident on East Lynn Street
- $8.5 million Anderson bus terminal is open for business
- Anderson man arrested on rape and battery charges
- Erskine film to premiere at Paramount Theatre on Aug. 11
- UPDATE 2: No serious injuries reported in I-69 chain-reaction crash near Lapel exit
- Anderson parks will offer lots of summer activities
- UPDATE: No injuries reported in residential fire in Anderson Friday morning
- Memories and muscle cars: Little 500 Festival car show brings collectors together