Judith J. Stone
ELWOOD — Judith J. (Johnson) Stone, 77, Elwood, died Jan. 8, 2006, at the home of her daughter, Beth.
Survivors include three daughters, Beth (husband, Bryan) Glotzbach, Debbie (husband, Joe) Williams and Jody (husband, Jeff) Hughes; her mother, Mable (Levi) Johnson; two sisters, Jean Caldwell and Sharon Caldwell; four brothers, Neal Johnson, Bruce Johnson, Stan Johnson and John Johnson; several grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Services will be conducted at 11 a.m. Thursday at Dunnichay Funeral Home in Elwood with the Rev. Matt Miller officiating. Burial will be in Elwood City Cemetery.
Visitation will be 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to Community Hospital Foundation - Ladies Auxiliary through the funeral home.
Judith J. Stone
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Inmate requests death penalty in DOC murder
- Alexandria woman charged with sexual misconduct with 14-year-old boy
- Son accused of beating mother twice on same day
- Deputies identify suspect who fired bullets half mile into rural Chesterfield house
- Volunteer 'army' departs for Colorado to search for Morphew
- Alexandria man arrested on 9 counts of child molesting
- APD Officer Wilson suspended without pay for 90 days
- Update: Wife, friend charged in murder of Pendleton man
- 13 shootings in Anderson in August called 'alarming'
- Donations stolen from local Habitat for Humanity store