Delaney G. Vrshek
Jan. 16, 2006 - Jan. 16, 2006
FISHERS — Delaney Grace Vrshek, infant daughter of Brian and Stephanie VanCour Vrshek, passed away Jan. 16, 2006, at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, shortly after birth.
Besides her parents, she is survived by special family members, Barray and Ann Carpenter of Washington Island, Wis.; maternal grandparents, Raymond and Trudy Van Cour of Middletown; aunt, Stacy VanCour of Noblesville; uncle, Steve Vrshek of Fullerton, Calif.; and several great-aunts, great-uncles and cousins.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Miller Cemetery in Middletown, with the Rev. Dave Ambrose officiating.
Arrangements are being handled by Ballard and Sons Funeral Home, 118 S. Fifth St., Middletown.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Riley Children’s Foundation, 30 S. Meridian St., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
Delaney G. Vrshek
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Countryside Manor reporting 57 coronavirus cases
- Update: Wife, friend charged in murder of Pendleton man
- Alexandria woman charged with sexual misconduct with 14-year-old boy
- Indiana governor keeps mask order, drops other virus limits
- Volunteer 'army' departs for Colorado to search for Morphew
- Sheriff: Four teens to be charged in thefts from vehicles at Summerlake
- Police: No reports for threats against ACS board President Hill
- New IU basketball assistant more than a recruiter
- Colts Notebook: Leonard unimpressed with latest milestone
- Colts Notebook: Stewart stepping out of the shadows